The record of my work for my Media Studies lessons with Mr Henton



Monday 27 September 2010

Prelim Filming and Editing

In todays lesson the group was split into two half the class went off to work on learning more about the editing software available whilst the rest of us started filming. We switched over after an hour. My group did some filming first and managed to collect all the footage we require for our first piece. At first we struggled to get to grips with the computer but we were soon getting the shots we wanted in less takes. After an our of filming we gave editing a go and learnt all about how to edit transitions and how to add other effects to the footage in general. I now fully understand most of the tools available to me on the editing software. We also learnt how to upload footage from the camera to the mac computers. This will help us in the future when we need to upload and edit footage in non lesson time.

No comments:

Post a Comment